General Terms and Conditions
The parent/guardian acknowledges and agrees that student participation in activities provided by Press Start Academy is at their own risk, and that Press Start Academy and Press Start Hong Kong Limited are not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to students or their guests as a result of participating in these activities.
- Upon payment via our website or via bank transfer (details below), your enrollment will be noted on our system.
- The workshops will be confirmed by email as soon as we have reached its minimum capacity, or at least one week before the first class, whichever date is sooner. This confirmation email will contain all course logistics and details, including details of platforms used and logins needed (especially in the case of online courses).
- Press Start Academy reserves the right to cancel any workshop prior to confirmation. Canceled workshops will be fully refunded.
- Workshop enrollments are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- When a requested class is full, students will be placed on a waitlist on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The parent/guardian grants Press Start Academy the rights to take photographs, videos and/or other forms of media during courses, programs, workshops and events organized by Press Start Academy for training, media and promotional purposes.
- The parent/guardian acknowledges that Press Start Academy will endeavor not to use the student’s individual image or names, and will use photo stills with more than one student where possible.
- The parent/guardian reserves the right to ask Press Start Academy to take down any media as they see fit.