Health & Safety Measures for On-site Programs
- All in-person programs will be held at our brand-new studio, located at Suite 506, Car Po Commercial Building, 18-20 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central.
- We are capping all student workshops at 7 students in attendance to ensure that there is enough space for and between all students. Our studio is around 700 sq ft in size with ample activity space. All windows can be opened to ensure greater airflow if necessary.
- Upon arrival, we will take your child’s temperature and require his/her parent/guardian to sign declaration forms on travel history and personal health, to ensure that all students do not pose health and safety risks. We reserve the right to refuse entry and participation of any family that does not comply. We ask for your understanding during these uncertain times.
- If your child exhibits signs of illness before the workshop date, please inform us ahead of time, and we are happy for you to use the workshop fees in other sessions in the future.
- We will provide alcohol hand sanitizer and a limited number of face masks on site. There are washrooms on our floor, and we will also provide hand soap if needed. Please feel free to bring your own.
- All instructors and students will be required to wear face masks during class time.